• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin 90465: DSF - El Capitan Marquee - Disney Pixar's Brave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pin 90465: DSF - El Capitan Marquee - Disney Pixar's Brave
I really need to put this back in my collection, I miss my marquee so pulling another pin out of collection to see where it puts me on leader board.

Pin 87769: Costume Stitch and Scrump: Beauty & The Beast

I would have done a leaderboard earlier, but my DSL is acting all wonky and this is the first I could log in today.

Leaderboard as of 12:30 PM EST on 08/25:

1) gis
1) mickeymousje
2) Disney Dude (with these pins - Woody, Buzz, Sulley, Mike)
3) docfish2u (I just got Minnie Tinker Bell coming from Judy)
3) Mahrii

The #1's are neck and neck right now, each offer something that make me go, hmm, that might be cool, LOL. I have gone through a lot of pins and tried to update my traders to help those who might be wanting to change bids or bid for the first time

Remember all, feel free to think outside of my wants list, since it is limited and in case I can not bump again due to this DSL issue,

Remember it ends tonight!

Will add these to my bid:
pin90959
pin90983

I'll bid
pin77545th72
pin77544th72
pin85905th72
scene is of thunderbolt (I have 4 different scenes to choose from...I can email pics)

OK, while the race was neck and neck, it was a tough decision. The winner of this auction is Gis! I will contact you shortly with the mailing info, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back