• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Pin-A-Colada would like to thank TheOtherSteve for a superb zap!

ZAPPED! Pin-A-Colada would like to thank TheOtherSteve for a superb zap!

Pin-A-Colada

The PTD Guru
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I wanted to take the time to thank a person who we know and love, Steve, for the wonderful Wall-E zap. I was at the Disney Soda Fountain for over 24 hours because Kupo made me line up for his darn Beloved Tales Stitch pin. CKC member Steve creeped silently like a ninja and pulls out what I though were two Shurikens.

Turns out it was two lovely pieces of metals which I highly like!

Thank you Steve for making my 24 hours feel like only 23 hours at the release. You are extremely generous!

sSp_clangrats.gif

Congrats on the great zap.

WTG TheOtherSteve!
sHa_clap5.gif

Congrats on the zap Angel! Those are going to look super awesome on ur lanyard! ;)

And Steve u r so dang awesome!! (u too Angel ;P) lol

We are so lucky to have members like u two on the forum <3

Last edited:
Back