• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin Animation Shorts set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pin Animation Shorts set!

Romancing_Train

EVERYPONY calm the buck down!
Rating - 100%
172   0   0

Pin 78594: Disney Classic Animated Shorts Collection

Individual pins in this set:

#78595 - Pluto's Surprise Package, featuring Pluto and turtle, Baby Shelby
#78596 - The Skeleton Dance
#78597 - Chicken in the Rough, featuring Chip and Dale with a baby chick
#78598 - Steamboat Willie
#78599 - How To Play Golf, featuring Goofy
#78600 - Donald's Nephews featuring Donald Duck, Huey, Dewey, and Louie

Ends Tuesday Monday 24th at 8:00PM Pacific Time

PLEASE Follow allllllll DPF Auction rules!
These include no cash offers or private bids!

Wanna win?
I am looking for Unique and pretty pins. WE HAVE ALOT OF THINGS WE LIKE! These lists are just things we'd reeeeeally like to have. Also I am quantity person. If I got 6 good pins for six good pins I'd be happy.

MAJOR WANTS:
Snow White and Alice
Lion King (Especially Nala)
Marie from Aristocats
Maleficent
HKDL/Paris/Tokyo pins (Especially pretty ones with Glitter!)
Dumbo
PoDM
Brave , Tangled, snow white
My wants list

We really just don't want things we already have lol! Feel free to bid something you think we'd like. There are three-five people I collect pins for so I'm sure there is something to make us happy. My grandma collects everything, she loves cute pins. My friend loves Snow white and would like nice ones more then anything. We alllllll love glitter and pretty pins, stained glass and artistic pins. I like PODMs, as I'm an animation and game art major, and my favorite movie is the Lion King. My boyfriend and I share a bond with the movie Tangled, and I have a personal love for Brave because of my relationship with my mom. My grandmothers biggest love is Dumbo. I was raised on the 90's disney films and love them all greatly. We like Paris and UK pins.

WE LOVES LOTS OF THINGS. Want we don't collect:

HMs, Star Wars, Cars annnd that's about it

Wanna win? Don't bid things we don't like! LOL And things we already have >:
And be nice to me! I'm too timid for anything else! xD

The pins i would offer.. are not limited (that you want).. I want you to get a good deal!~ Good luck!

OHhhhhhhhh everyone posts after I go to bed! xD And what amazing bids too!

Leaderboard:
Cheshirecat
echoharmony
ILoveLEPins

Love the Snow pin because I KNOW my friend doesn't have it, and the Dancing pin is SOoooo pretty!
And the Herc pin! I was so sad I went down to Disney to get it and they were already out! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.