• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Pin Event 2020 Proxy

SOLD! Pin Event 2020 Proxy

summerskin

I control the weather
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
I would be interested in paying the registration to guarantee the pins I want or would like as traders from the event and having someone else attend virtually in my place. I will be in a therapy group during the sign up period and most likely during the event. I will pay the registration and get the hello/goodbye pins and you get to attend the virtual event and we can share the RSP.

I am interested in the following items. If our interests don't overlap and someone might be interested in this arrangement, please pm me.

Item 7 : Tomorrow
Item 11: Extra Extra
Item 13: Beauty and the Beast Book
Item 15: Cinderella Book
Item 20: Re-Collections x4
Item 31: Disney Film Storytellers

Good luck! I am eyeing items #13 and 31 myself :) ... well, for sis since there is no Mulan in this RSP...

Back