• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin haul for this week. MY FIRST BT IS HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin haul for this week. MY FIRST BT IS HERE!
so happy to help you get the BT pin. YAY Im mentioned on youtubes for first time evers! cool lol

Congrats on all the great pins! You are just adorable! I'm jealous of that lovely accent. :)
Thank you, you're too sweet. I really don't think my accent is lovely >.< in fact I often get asked what accent I even have - I went to international schools when I was younger because I lived in Switzerland and Germany, and while I was there I picked up an American accent. When I moved back here to the UK and my accent was fading many people though I was south African or Australian :-S Like I said, I don't even know what my accent is now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back