• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin haul for this week. MY FIRST BT IS HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin haul for this week. MY FIRST BT IS HERE!

TinyHat

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hello all! So I got some mail today and thought it would be a good opportunity to show you all the pins I've gotten this week - all obtained through games, trades and sales on this forum. :hsd:
[video=youtube_share;RKzG8ywsWmI]http://youtu.be/RKzG8ywsWmI[/video]

Annoyingly the audio and video isn't synced! Urgh, sorry guys.
And yeah, I ramble a lot...
Have a great weekend!
:hug:

I know I'm supposed to be focusing on the pins, but oh my gosh! You are so adorable! You're so pretty and your accent is the cutest thing ever... (Also, I must say, I love your bubble wrap song. LOL!)

Anyway, congratulations on your new pins! :) And good luck on your quest for more Beloved Tales.

aww i love you!!!!!!! your look so happy!!!! and Jacob is a cutie pie for your stitch!!!!!!!! BELOVED TALES!!!!! ITS SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you now have to have a dug onesy! we should make it!!!!! :O a flufffyyy one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I'm supposed to be focusing on the pins, but oh my gosh! You are so adorable! You're so pretty and your accent is the cutest thing ever... (Also, I must say, I love your bubble wrap song. LOL!)

Anyway, congratulations on your new pins! :) And good luck on your quest for more Beloved Tales.
Well aren't you just the sweetest! Thank you! :hsugh:
I'm hoping the quest isn't too hard!

Oh my gosh! you are too adorable!! Ilove your video! And you are very pretty, so photogenic! I am jealous. Anyway.. Congrats on your Beloved Tale.. and UP is one of the hard ones!!!! CONGRATS!

Oh my gosh! you are too adorable!! Ilove your video! And you are very pretty, so photogenic! I am jealous. Anyway.. Congrats on your Beloved Tale.. and UP is one of the hard ones!!!! CONGRATS!
My goodness! Thank you, I don't agree with you, but thank you >.<
I know! I couldn't believe my luck when I found it - its why I pounced on the opportunity when it was there even though I couldn't really afford it. :p
Thanks so much!

Wow! Talk about a first BT!!! O_O I would think for a first BT you'd go for one of the easier ones but UP O___O We got a fancy person up here haha xD Congrats on that one! I like your Meow Wow plush hiding in the corner in the background ;D YAY I'm glad you got it and I'm glad you like the cards haha I actually sent those out before you asked me about what extras I had so it was fitting (I just remembered right now and I'll get right on it to let you know which extras I have...they're are a lot haha!!! But this time I know to send as a gift!!!!).

HAHA!
Yes I am FANCY!

No, not really, I was just lucky enough to find it and couldn't pass up the opportunity, I actually feel like I should have gotten some of the other ones first >.<
If I ever get m bursary I'm gonna get them :p
Yeah, I love my Meow Wow plushie :3
I figured that you sent those before I asked! It made me giggle.

Wow! Talk about a first BT!!! O_O I would think for a first BT you'd go for one of the easier ones but UP O___O We got a fancy person up here haha xD Congrats on that one! I like your Meow Wow plush hiding in the corner in the background ;D YAY I'm glad you got it and I'm glad you like the cards haha I actually sent those out before you asked me about what extras I had so it was fitting (I just remembered right now and I'll get right on it to let you know which extras I have...they're are a lot haha!!! But this time I know to send as a gift!!!!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back