• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Pin Karma Gives JOY to local Grandmother...

ZAPPED! Pin Karma Gives JOY to local Grandmother...

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
245   0   0
Breaking News: This just in, local grandmother receives PIN KARMA...

Date: Friday, April 5, 2013

Time: (est) 2:00 p.m.

Connie is sitting at one of the trader tables outside of the LGM store. Michelle (a.k.a. MMiano) greets her (they had arranged to meet this day/time, to meet David (a.k.a. docfish2u) who is on vacation at DLR, pin-trading (such a model pin-trader!!).

Michelle gives Connie an sealed envelope. (Michelle has already informed Connie that she has a ZAP for her. Connie has no idea what it is). Connie looks at the envelope, and ponders, 'what is inside?" She then opens it to read a very nicely typed out letter with a copy of her Holy Grail List signature on the top. She see's one of her grail pins has been crossed-off. She then reads the letter. "Surprise, you are going to receive the Friday, LGM Pin".

:hsd: :angel: :wiggle: :hsd: :angel: :wiggle: :hsd: :angel: :wiggle: :hsd: :angel: :wiggle: :hsd: :angel: :wiggle: :hsd: :angel: :wiggle: :hsd: :angel: :wiggle: :hsd: :angel: :wiggle:

I am over-whelmed by this act of kindness! So much so, I wanted to post a FUN little thread to ANNOUNCE these ZAP's. Michelle MADE my pin-trading day, yesterday. Now I have the complete set (a shout-out to Bullet (a.k.a. Ryan) for introducing me to this pin collection; he was wearing these pins, when I first met him back in March; BTW--he needs FRIDAY & SATURDAY's LGM's Day's of the Week pins, if anyone has them ).

My 2nd ZAP was from David (docfish2u) he ZAPped me a PIXAR pin. WOWEE, it felt like Christmas Day!

THANK YOU BOTH SO VERRRRRRRRRRRY MUCH!

It was a pleasure meeting you Connie!!! You are very good people!!!

Thank you David. I truly enjoyed meeting you and your wife. I hope your vacation was all you hoped it would be, and more.

Thanks again for the ZAP, and for the trades.

I think I can say this for all of us who met you both, please come back soon, and from the bottom-of-our-hearts, thank you SO much for the lovely name badge pins you made us.

God Bless you both!

Connie