• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin Pics Down Again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin Pics Down Again?

lovecheshire

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just tried to go on to PinPics and can't gain access. I hope it won't be too log.

Anyone know why this is happeing?

Yes I cannot get in either ,I need to send tracking to a couple traders ,I hate this
I hope it gets fixed real soon
judy

Can you not send them tracking information via email or Facebook or some other alternative means? It's times like this that having alternative means of communication is handy.

No I cannot ,I really do not want to bother them if they are on Facebook
as its thru pinpics ,not Facebook ..that's a good idea

judy

i haven't been able to get on for a while. And I haven't seen new pins getting added, either, such as the Disney Store 30th Anniversary pins for weeks 6 & 7.

I am sure they already know. Everyone on here seems to keep us all good and updated on when it goes down/comes back up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back