• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin Pics down???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin Pics down???
It was out for me a while last night but I thought it might have been from the thunder storm we had, but now nothing at all for PinPics.

Pin pics down for me right now 5:39 PM CST
DID USE it earlier today.

Last edited:
Can't log in as of 835 AM Eastern time 2/27/17. Screen just keeps bringing me back to logon screen not accepting ID and Password.

Mike S.
Figment919

I was able to login once and then immediately had to refresh (since when I log in pinpics always goes to a blank page) and now pinpics only is spooling. Now cannot get to pinpics home page at all (9:41 ET). Agreed: :(

They are working on it, it seems. Now I get the message "数据库连接失败!" which means "Database connection failed!"

Up until a few minutes ago, nothing would even load.

It's still down for me ever since the website was updated its never seems to load as fast as it did some times it load really fast and some times it even struggles to even load at all never had these problems on the old site

Yup down for the 3rd time in two days. It must be because I decided to spread my pins out on the table and make sure that they're all checked in.

4100e8f98194875edf022fb9e98273f0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back