• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin Pics down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went in and grabbed the pdf lists of my owns, wants, and trades just in case. Thankfully I really only use pinpics as a database log so I didn't lose lots of recent messages and trade requests.

IT really irritates me that they lose new trade requests every time it goes down. I think I sent the same trade requests about 10 times now. But every time it goes donw and comes back up again they are not in my sent folder anymore. So either they get lost in the cyberspace like newly added pins or those poor persons have got LOTS of trade requests from me :D

It keeps telling me that my connection is not private and attackers might try to steal my info whenever I click on anything on the site... quickly saved my collection and wants as a PDF just to be safe
Please BEWARE that they do not have an active SSL certificate at the moment. Any login information you send will go unencrypted through various servers over the internet.

I logged out, of course. Not before trying to open a pipics request message because I thought it was my account. It said I didn't have permission to complete the request or something. But yeah. Definitely weird. I wonder who's logged into MY account *LOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back