• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin pics question

Pin pics question

Honeybunny

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I was unsure of where to post this question, so hopefully here is good. But I am so confused on pinpics now! I'm not sure if something changed but I just can't find where to simply view my pins that I already have added to my collection on there. Did they change it because of the "new site" thing that's going on? Help is greatly appreciated!

You should be able to see it from the old site still. With the new site after you log in, the top right (I think its been awhile since I looked at the new site) should have My Pins that you can click to see your pins. Sorry all info is coming from memory not on my computer.

Back