• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin Pics Trade Assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.
FarFromDreams, how do you check for a member's activity on Pinpics?

There's not really an official way, before I request a trade through trade assist I look at their collection and wants to see if they've actively been adding pins to these in the past few months or years. It usually shows whether their account is still being used or if they stopped actively trading in say 2011. The only time this doesn't help is if they have a super focused collection, like they only collect Chicken Little or Grumpy pins.

It's time consuming but it keeps me from anxiously waiting on request that aren't going to be returned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back