• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin Trader Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin Trader Newbie

bAyCiTyKiTTy

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I started the "trade" last April for my oldests first trip after reading about it. Bought a pin lot on eBay & I have been hooked since! We took 3 week long trips last year (2014) so I have just been trading for ones I've liked. Since then & doing more research, I found I need to slow down, lol, and focus on just a few instead of getting everything I can get my hands on. Lol. But it's so hard when we love ALL things Disney! :) I have created a 'pin board' with our keepers so far but will probably condense them once the fam agrees on an area(s) of focus. Look forward to seeing what this community is about. Thank you :)

Welcome to DPF!

It is really hard to narrow down your choice of theme(s) once you see all of the awesome pins out there! I myself keep wanting to expand, as I love so many Disney movies too, but my wallet is convincing me to wait and see what I really feel that special connection with first, haha!

Hmm, hopefully you bought a good lot and not one of the dozens of counterfeit lots out there! eBay can be a scary place for pin collectors! I'm sure you've heard of scrappers by now though?

Hope to see you post photos of your collection soon!

:)

Hi there! I am in the same boat as you are... Just trying to learn more on how to get the ones I really want and how to start buying for traders to hopefully get those ones! It is such an addicting hobby! Good luck on collecting and narrowing your focus that can be quite hard!
Elizabeth

Ah! It's so difficult to limit your collections. They're all so lovely. But hey, those are the best collections! If you like it, keep it! there's no rules that say that you have to have a certain type of collection. :) Just go with it! We're happy to have you in this community, and I hope you have a lot of success here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back