• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin Trader's Delight Ray - Princess and the Frog - Cute Little Auction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pin Trader's Delight Ray - Princess and the Frog - Cute Little Auction!

Pin-A-Colada

The PTD Guru
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
You are bidding on Ray from Princess and the Frog.

Deadline for posting an offer is Wednesday, October 3rd @ 7:00pm PST
…

Only offers of trades posted on this thread will be recognized as a bid (Cash offers are not accepted)… I will choose the winning bids based on what fits my wants the best and not on value of offer,

Wants Include

Those pins posted on my want list and other great pin suprises I am not aware about.

Dislikes

Hidden Mickey
Fab Five
Rack Pins (Unless on my want list)

The winning bidders will be posted at the closing of the auction… I will pay shipping for the items within the United States or international and winning bidders will do the same… If a person feels like changing their bid offer, then just post your new offer.
If there are any further questions feel free to ask… or send me a PM…
With all that out of the way here is your next auction...

Pin 93030: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Ray

pin93030

Thanks for the bid here is the current standing:

Leaderboard

1st- ehahndisney (Love the Wall-E pins, and other Pixar favorites)
2nd- luvsulley (I'm starting to collect certain stain glass pins)
3rd- disneyvillianlove (Happy is such an adorable character)

Thanks for the bid here is the current standing:

Leaderboard

1st- Dawney (Pete's Dragon Sorcerer, great image of Elliot)
2nd- ehahndisney (Love the Wall-E pins, and other Pixar favorites)
3rd- luvsulley (I'm starting to collect certain stain glass pins)

My bid:
Pin 40131: DLR - Magical Milestones - Splash Mountain (Stitch)
Pin 79393: Disney-Pixar's Up - Dug and Carl Fredricksen (Dug ONLY)

oh yea me! lol i never even place in these things...good luck to all my dpf friends,,,,,this elliot is really big and very bold colors, they did a great job with this set i must say.

oh boy one minute til its over and no update,,,ahhhhh lol i guess i'll cross my ol fingers and hope my bid is good enough, lotsa good bids here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back