• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Pin Trading Event Cadence

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Pin Trading Event Cadence

ItzaPinfan

Noob
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Morning trying to understand the regularity of pin events. Seems to be a flood of them and I’m trying to figure things out. Tried posting this on the events category but I don’t have access to create a thread there, so sorry if this is in the wrong spot

DSSH Events - Twice a year? Fall and Spring?

DLR/WDW - how often do these run? There has been Feb, May and now June this year

Huge WDW one - once a year, August?

Other than local/regional events, I know NorCal has them monthly, are there any others I need to keep on my radar?

Appreciate the intel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morning trying to understand the regularity of pin events. Seems to be a flood of them and I’m trying to figure things out. Tried posting this on the events category but I don’t have access to create a thread there, so sorry if this is in the wrong spot

DSSH Events - Twice a year? Fall and Spring?

DLR/WDW - how often do these run? There has been Feb, May and now June this year

Huge WDW one - once a year, August?

Other than local/regional events, I know NorCal has them monthly, are there any others I need to keep on my radar?

Appreciate the intel.

The DSSH ones I believe they traditionally have twice a year.
The big WDW is once a year.
Not sure on the monthly ones (pin trading nights) at DLR/WDW. I think they used to have them monthly (especially DLR) and they went away for a while but now are back? And seem to be every other month?
For regional ones, New Jersey has one that I think is twice a year. NYC has them roughly quarterly.

The DSSH ones I believe they traditionally have twice a year.
The big WDW is once a year.
Not sure on the monthly ones (pin trading nights) at DLR/WDW. I think they used to have them monthly (especially DLR) and they went away for a while but now are back? And seem to be every other month?
For regional ones, New Jersey has one that I think is twice a year. NYC has them roughly quarterly.

Super helpful thank you. How does the D23 fit in to it all? Are there pins there?

Reactions: Ajk
Super helpful thank you. How does the D23 fit in to it all? Are there pins there?

The big one is in CA and every other year. It has pins, most notably a MOG pop up store. But word is you have to have the sorcerers package to stand a chance.

On alternate years they have a smaller event in Orlando that also traditionally has the popup. Thus year is in CA so next year in FL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back