• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Pingoddess Get Well Zaps???

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZAPPED! Pingoddess Get Well Zaps???

CastleDreams

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Pingoddess is getting ready to have surgery on her knee which is taking the place of her pin budget right now. I had made some pin purchases for her just before she found out the news from her doctor. I was getting ready to take the pins back next weekend, minus one that I was going to send her as a Get Well zap (I've had expensive home repairs/replacements so I've had to limit to one)

This morning I had the idea that there might be others that would want to send her a Get Well zap. Before I return them next weekend I thought I'd post and see.

If you would like to send me the cost for the pin, listed below (via PayPal), I will attach a note with the message Zap from ???? And send your pin with mine. Any not claimed I'll return next weekend. I'm not making a cent off this just trying to do something to cheer a pin friend. Hoping she won't strangle me later :).

Please respond on here, so everyone one will know which pins are taken and I'll respond to you on a PM with my PayPal info.

Just let me know. Thanks!
Tonya

2013 Spectacle of Dancing Lights Donald Duck with Chip & Dale $14.33
Happy Thanksgiving Pilgrim Stitch $14.33
Hanukkah Chip & Dale Dreidel Spinner $10.54
Jessica Salute $10.54

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back