• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PALM PINK a la Mode/Monogram Villain Series Pins

PALM PINK a la Mode/Monogram Villain Series Pins

figment919

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
Just want to give a shout out to this company for the latest two Villains Series pin sets. "Cute Disney Villains - LE 250 - 8 pins, and, Cute Villain Medallion Series - LE 250 - 4 pins".
Big 3" pins, very colorful with glitter elements, and NOT from stock art.

These two sets could give what is released at the Pin Event competition.

Just want to give a shout out to this company for the latest two Villains Series pin sets. "Cute Disney Villains - LE 250 - 8 pins, and, Cute Villain Medallion Series - LE 250 - 4 pins".
Big 3" pins, very colorful with glitter elements, and NOT from stock art.

These two sets could give what is released at the Pin Event competition.
I am in agreement. I love the Medallion series. I hope they continue the series and I look forward to their future releases.

I need the Maleficent & Aurora pin if anyone has access to an extra one. By the time I ordered this one was gone, THANKS!!

Mike S.
Figment919

Only three of the eight medallions from PALM have the LE size printed on the back - Dr. Facilier, Scar, and Cruella. I just got my last two pins in from the set :D

I need the Maleficent & Aurora pin if anyone has access to an extra one. By the time I ordered this one was gone, THANKS!!

Mike S.
Figment919
Wish I could assist, but I only ordered one, because the original teaser said 1/person for the first 24 hours... or something like that. I later learned I could have ordered 2. :(

I can't wait for Scar and Cruella to arrive to complete the set. Mine are currently hanging out somewhere in Wisconsin. (They shipped from less than an hour from my house in SoCal...)

I also simultaneously hope this is the only series of them and also they add at least one more series since there are so many villains they have to work with still. *coughPJcough*

3 pins released today at 500PM in the Disney Princess/Villains series. Meg/Hades, Tiana/Dr. Facilier, Cinderella/Lady Tremaine. ALL sold out in 3 minutes, LE 200's. Like I mentioned in another post, these designs from PINK are better than the stuff from the Pin Event catalog.

Just FYI, I was able to pick up the Aurora & Maleficent pin from the PINK web site when it again became available. Sold out again within minutes. Thanks to the heads up from "DisneyJ" about the availability! This is what the hobby is all about, collectors helping other collectors!!

Yay!!!

Back