• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pink a la Mode Snow Globe Series Sleeping Beauty Aurora LE200 ends Tuesday 3/7 @ 1:30pm PST *Last Day*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pink a la Mode Snow Globe Series Sleeping Beauty Aurora LE200 ends Tuesday 3/7 @ 1:30pm PST *Last Day*

fordracing31

The Eye Lady
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Hello everybody, it’s my Birthday Month and decided to kick my birthday off with a beautiful princess auction. Nothing is wrong with the pin but it came with the plastic bag ripped.

The pin being auctioned is Pink a la Mode - Snow Globe Series Sleeping Beauty Aurora (LE 200)

The auction will end Tuesday, March 7 at 1:30pm (PST)

I collect pins that show scenes from the movies BATB and Sleeping Beauty, Aurora in Blue, Maleficent, HM, Belle with books, Tangled, Mulan, Bolt, Chip and Dale, Cars, Disneyland Main Street, Minnie and Mickey Mouse and some Gus Gus and Rhino rodent pins. I do collect many different pins so please don’t be afraid to bid.

My Pinpics is fordracing

Happy Bidding and most important have fun.

64f4ae1be0800835627f7ea52165912b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back