• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Pink Elephant for trade

oh . My . God . Courtney bennett you said you never got the pink elephant i sent you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thief !!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes it helps to bring thing out into the open and not keep them behind closed doors! I'd still like to receive my pins from this person!! This is why I have quit trading with certain members of this Forum and I assume this is why some won't trade with me!

Defining a clear vision and strategy for the next five years, Harris will be responsible for leading the organisation through the next level of growth..........

Back