• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pinpics links?

I have Pin Number 4059 Disney Animation Pin. How do I find out how much it is worth and how do I see pins for sale ?

You can look but cannot buy of post .mrmarr,you might want to introduce yourself as well ..your pin is only trading one on pinpics ,I am actually looking for that one ,are you on pinpics??

judy

The thing to keep in mind is that a pin's 'value' is very subjective and, at the end of the day, only worth what another person is willing to give up, be it in pin(s) or money, to acquire it. That being said, you can use pin databases to give you an idea of want:trade ratio; that is, how many people want a pin vs. how many people are willing to trade it. But for reasons I won't go into here, those numbers may not be entirely accurate and should be taken with (at least) a pinch of salt.

If you want a dollar value, you can check previously sold listings on eBay. When I do that, I look at the previous month, discard the highest and the lowest (outliers) and average what remains for a 'value.'

As far as how you see pins for sale here, visit the Pins for Sale/Wanted section of the Marketplace, which can be found here: http://disneypinforum.com/forumdisplay.php?8-Pins-for-Sale-Wanted

Back