• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PINtervention

Status
Not open for further replies.
PINtervention

IsaacandAmanda

The Princess and her Frog
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So, I've spent a lot of money on pins and then I realized, "I'm broke." So I need Pintervention (Or to stop spending) and save my money for other things, like food. Anyone else need Pintervention? Maybe we can start a pin traders anon (although our user names would defeat the purpose of "Anon")

hi, my name is kristine,

I am a pin addict. My addiction takes the form of hours spent in chat and time spent trolling the forum looking for things to talk about. Being broke already, the only way I get to spend money is by selling some pins. I recently sold 45 pins just to turn around and buy 3 with that money. And of course I went over budget.... Oi!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back