• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pirates Super Jumbo!

Vixy

The Girl That's Never Been
Rating - 100%
256   0   0
Due to a lack of space I've decided to stop collecting Pirates pins. But this one won't exactly fit in my trading book! :)

Pin 58189 WDW - Pirates of the Caribbean - The Black Pearl - Super Jumbo

(photos of actual pin)

This is a really gorgeous pin! The sail has a bit of actual sail fabric from the ship in the film. The full moon is a spinner; one side reads "Black Pearl" and is glow in the dark; the other side is an image of the cursed gold coin. The movie title is a dangle and the three skulls (crossed swords, crossed torches, and crossed bones) are dangles from that. The whole ship is pin-on-pin and the water is slightly glittery. Also, it's HUGE.

IMG_20150128_221415.jpg
IMG_20150128_221421.jpg
IMG_20150128_221627.jpg

Comes in a pretty wood box, too!
IMG_20150128_221357.jpg
IMG_20150128_221504.jpg

The back of the pin reads: "This pin contains fabric from the Black Pearl's sail used in the filming of the Disney Pirates of the Caribbean. Limited edition of 500."

Larger photos available upon request.

My pinpics ID is Vixyish and my pintradingdb ID is Vixy. Please comment, PM or email with offers. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back