• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pixar UP Auction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pixar UP Auction!

Luis75

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hey everyone! This is my first Auction so bare with me. General rules apply so please no cash offers and there is no reserve.

the pin for auction is DSF HINGED BOOK UP [pinpics]89884[/pinpics]

Please post all bids in comments!

AUCTION ENDS WED JULY 18 8PM PST

Winner announced shortly after

I am looking to get 101 Dalmatian (because Im starting a new collection) and Lion King Pins please! I know my wants list is a little small so bids don't have to be from the list. Any 101 Dalmatian and Lion King are welcome. Other stuff is welcome too but the ones I mentioned are preferred.

Dislikes: Hidden Mickeys, Fab 5

Post any questions here and Thanks!

Last edited:
will start with this one

pin6038

According to the General Rules, the full set found here:

http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?14805-General-Rules

A specific end date and time must be predominately displayed in the original post of your thread.This end date must be adhered to, as an auction will not be allowed to end early, or be extended. An auction cannot be closed due to unsubstantial bids.

Please add an end date for your auction to bring it in compliance with the rules at your soonest convenience.

Last edited:
Pin 78327: WDI - Doom Buggies Connector Pin #11 Graveyard band #1 (Graveyard Horn Ghost and Harp Ghost)
Pin 88493: DSF - Retro Ice Cream Sign - Minnie Mouse

Hi,
I will bid the following:

Pin 5801: DL Mystery #7 - Simba and Nala
Pin 1149: Pumbaa from 'The Lion King'
Pin 7374: Lion King Core Pins - Zazu
Pin 10631: DLR Easter 2002 Simba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back