• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

please close thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
please close thread

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
Hello! :wavey:

I am looking to trade the following pin from the Littler Mermaid WDI series:

pin85165

It's brand new and comes with the packaging and box.

I am looking to trade it for the Flounder pin from the same series (as it's the one I'm searching for for my mom :))

But I'm also open to trading for other pins too:

- DLR Classic D Pins - Monorail, Big Thunder Mountain, or the Pirates one for July
- Brave Little Tailor Pins
- Stamp Collection Pins from the Castle Section

Also if you have any wants listed under my pinpics name that I neglected to mention, I'd be open to trading.

Just let me know if you need this one, and hopefully we can work something out!

Please let me know if you have any questions as well! Thank you! :hsd:

Last edited:
I have an extra Pin 83826: WDW - Classic 'D' Collection - Monorail if you are still looking to trade

I bought a pin from Grim but I haven't received it yet. When I do, if I get a Flounder, I'll definitely trade with you! :)

Sounds great JAllen, let me know whether or not you get flounder and I'd love to trade! :)

Can I be 2nd in line for Flounder then? He's the only one I need to complete my set. :(

GrimGrinner, hannahmation messaged me and was also interested in making this trade if she gets flounder. Hope you can complete your set soon!!

I have an extra Pin 83826: WDW - Classic 'D' Collection - Monorail if you are still looking to trade

I'm actually collecting the DLR classic collection - the WDW one is awesome too but I can only collect one of these series :lol:

I got my needed 2 flounders at My-D pins today. Yay!! :) So I've completed my set, but thanks for looking out for me. Good luck on your trades :)

I got my needed 2 flounders at My-D pins today. Yay!! :) So I've completed my set, but thanks for looking out for me. Good luck on your trades :)

Awesome!
th_smiley_fireworks.gif
So glad you were able to find yours! :D

I think I'm pretty covered at this point with a backup plan (in case JAllen doesn't get a flounder) so this thread can be closed. Thanks everyone! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back