• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Please show me your Star Wars boards!

Please show me your Star Wars boards!
I have a fairly small Star Wars/Star Tours collection, which is split up by characters: Rey, Leia Organa, Han Solo and Kylo Ren (and Star Tours itself). I haven't photographed my Han and Leia boards yet, but they're arranged in the same way as my Rey board.

In general, I like to keep each of my pin displays really simple and limit them to just a few pins so that they don't look overly cluttered. It works for small collections, but for larger ones... well, let's just say my small Snow White pin boards take up an entire wall of my office. o_O

2CHc6Uk.png

pB0Pd14.png

krKhLpJ.png

EKFPJ09.png
Those Rey pins are awesome! Love the one with the Falcon :) Also that Star Tours collection is impressive.

I have been appreciating all these posts. And I'm sure others have enjoyed them too.

I haven't started the new boards yet, but I have finally realized how I need to split them up. About 40% my pins are Stormtroopers. Not because I'm particularly fond of them. They're just a huge percentage of Disney's output. So I'll do a board just for them and then see what's left.

Back