• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PM photo attachments

PM photo attachments

linz_pinz

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hey there, just wondering how to attach a photo into a PM so that when it's clicked on, it brings you to the DPP page for that pin? I know I've received PMs like this in the past and I'm just not sure how to do it... I've tried copy and paste for the URL stuff, but that clearly just puts the web address and not the actual image.

Thanks for the help!

What I do is put the image in first through the image button, then highlight the image and click the link button and paste the link in the box. That links the photo. Did that make sense?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Also, BTW, I've had a crazy week but have been meaning to tell you I got your mail and THANK YOU for the zap!!!

What I do is put the image in first through the image button, then highlight the image and click the link button and paste the link in the box. That links the photo. Did that make sense?

Ohh, good to know, haha I'll give that a try, and thank you!! Also, glad that the pins got to you safely, hehe, you're very welcome for the zap!! :)

Back