• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PODH Trade Request- anyone willing to help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PODH Trade Request- anyone willing to help?

TCox91

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning!

I've tried sending out a couple of requests through PinPics to trade an Indiana Jones PODH pin in exchange for a Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure PODH pin, but I haven't had any luck, meaning that no one responded. I know that some people (myself included) sometimes take a couple of days to reply back to a trade request, but I've waited all week so I'm assuming at this point that no one there is interested. Is anyone on here willing to make that trade with me?

Just to clarify, I'm referring to the current 2013 PODH pins from the Disneyland Resort. I'm interested in trading pin 95364 in exchange for pin 93369.

My PinPics ID is TCox91, and I'm under disney4me2001@yahoo.com on the Dizpins Reference Center if you want to check my stuff. I'd be up for considering counteroffers, but I'm only interested in trading for the Little Mermaid PODH right now.

Thanks!

IMO that's not a fair trade offer- Last I checked the PoDM Mermaid was going for 70+ whereas the PODH set is not selling out that quick so going for retail or very close to it so thats prob why you didnt get much response..

Very few PODH pins would be worth a Movie pin straight out (and to me thats only the original 2005 set but since I'm seeing Nautulus for about 80 on the 'bay some movie pins would be worth more than that)

-em

IMO that's not a fair trade offer- Last I checked the PoDM Mermaid was going for 70+ whereas the PODH set is not selling out that quick so going for retail or very close to it so thats prob why you didnt get much response..

Very few PODH pins would be worth a Movie pin straight out (and to me thats only the original 2005 set but since I'm seeing Nautulus for about 80 on the 'bay some movie pins would be worth more than that)

-em

I believe that the OP is trying to trade PODH for PODH (not PODM). The Mermaid pin is still in higher demand, but the trade isn't way out there.

Yes, I meant PODH not PODM. Thankfully I completed both PODM sets already! I was able to trade an Indy PODH for the Pirates PODH (the one from January) without an issue, so it surprises me a bit that I can't seem to find a trade for Mermaid despite the fact that Pirates and Indy seem to be more popular than Mermaid. Of course there are collectors who collect nothing but Mermaid (as in Ariel pins), but as for the attraction itself, it's still seems less popular than the other two. Not to mention that in the past I haven't had trouble trading a PODH for another PODH as long as it was from the same series. But hopefully someone will eventually want to trade.

This thread really should be posted in the Marketplace. Unfortunately, according to the Sales Forum/Marketplace General Rules, which may be found here: http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?40-Sales-Forum-Marketplace-General-Rules, and I quote directly from the Rules:

In order to create a thread in the marketplace forums, the following conditions must be met:

-Be a member on DPF for at least 10 days
-Need to have at least 30 posts

New members are still allowed to browse and reply to threads in the marketplace (ie. buy or trade with established members) but will not be able to post a new thread to sell or trade their own goods until they have met the above criteria.

As such, this thread is closing now and may be re-opened in the proper location in the Marketplace (which may be found here: http://disneypinforum.com/forumdisplay.php?7-Pin-Trading) when the above criteria is met.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back