• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Poison Apple Stein

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Poison Apple Stein

CanaDaLE

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
I was hoping someone could help me get x2 of these babies. I just saw one on line and need them for my evil queen display. If anyone can help me out that would be wonderful.

Thank you

I don't - but am happy to pay for extra heavy shipping. I just happened to see one on a blog and then started my search. Just hoping someone could help me in my search.

Do I want to google this? Self control Lucy, don't do it...

Here, I'll help!

photo-41.jpg

Thanks for all the help. I was leaving the area after going to Universal Studios and thought I should check out the restaurant suggested. Unfortunately they didn't have any but the coffe shop at the Disneyland Hotel had them. So I now have 2 amazing Poison Apple Steins. They're bigger than I thought they would be and do much better in person.

Thanks again for all your help and suggestions.

We met with Tessa at the Disneyana show and passed along your game prize, hopefully you like it - just sorry I didn't get to meet up with you while I was in the area. Next time I'll definitely give myself more than 3 days in California.

We met with Tessa at the Disneyana show and passed along your game prize, hopefully you like it - just sorry I didn't get to meet up with you while I was in the area. Next time I'll definitely give myself more than 3 days in California.

Thanks! I’m looking forward to it (also thanks, Tessa)! I hope we can meet in the future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back