• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO Pokémon TCG Trades? (2024 Update)

ISO Pokémon TCG Trades? (2024 Update)

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
Last year I made some really great trades with members here, trading off my Disney pins for their Pokemon product. Now instead of looking for single cards, I am searching for sealed Pokemon card products that aren't available on store shelves any longer :)

Grails would be sealed booster boxes, sealed ETBS, sealed premium collections but I'm happy to look at anything! I can send pics of my traders via DM if you are interested and have anything you would like me to check out.

Last edited:
I've recently gotten back into Disney Pin Trading as my wife has now taken interest in it. Because I had sold off majority of my pins back in 2013, I am now trying to get back into the game and have recently been trading Pokemon Cards for Disney Pins. With that, I'm very interested!

I've recently gotten back into Disney Pin Trading as my wife has now taken interest in it. Because I had sold off majority of my pins back in 2013, I am now trying to get back into the game and have recently been trading Pokemon Cards for Disney Pins. With that, I'm very interested!

Yay! Sending PM now :)

My kids collect Pokemon cards, I'd be interested in trading pins for cards but I'm afraid I'd be leaving it to other's expertise as to fair trades.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Shameless plug, last 2 kids bday cakes:
210292ce5817fbca52872245bdf17780.jpg
c5f62461562ca06bd7c932a5023746ff.jpg

Does anyone on here collect Pokémon trading cards? I have recently gotten back into it and would love to make some Pokémon trades or even Pokémon for Disney pin trades if we had mutual wants. This is a feeler/interest post but I’m hoping it garners some interest :)
We would be interested in trading as well,

Oh wow thank you all for the replies! Didn’t realize this thread would get any.

My main “wants” are the big hitters from the Sword and Shield Sets, and in Mint/NM condition. I will post pics of my “grails” when I get home later.

I don't think I have any of those, but the below link has a video that shows what I have in case you, or anyone else, is interested in them. It's about 3 minutes long and some of the photos aren't great. But anyone can feel free to DM me if anything catches their eye and want to trade pins for them. It's mostly stuff from the first couple of years and heavy on Japanese cards.

Last edited:
I don't think I have any of those, but the below link has a video that shows what I have in case you, or anyone else, is interested in them. It's about 3 minutes long and some of the photos aren't great. But anyone can feel free to DM me if anything catches their eye. It's mostly stuff from the first couple of years and heavy on Japanese cards.

You have some terrific cards that I’m sure many people will be interested in. Hope you can get some trades worked out :)

Reactions: Ajk
To help me narrow down what to take photos of, would it be safe to say that people are only interested in cards with a number in the top right corner above 200?
Please forgive my lack of knowledge re: terminology.

To help me narrow down what to take photos of, would it be safe to say that people are only interested in cards with a number in the top right corner above 200?
Please forgive my lack of knowledge re: terminology.

HP definitely doesn’t measure rarity of the card these days! There are different levels of cards but I’d say eBay sold is a good way to gauge value too :)

I just asked my son and he says, in these words, "those are intense! I want those."

Lol, so I guess he doesn't have those to trade.

Hey Mike, thanks for hanging tight as we got stuck in the rainy traffic. Glad you like the cards cause my wife loves her new pins! Will be sharing them in the “mail day” thread in a second. Let’s make more trades happen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Mike, thanks for hanging tight as we got stuck in the rainy traffic. Glad you like the cards cause my wife loves her new pins! Will be sharing them in the “mail day” thread in a second. Let’s make more trades happen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes absolutely! Glad we both walked away happy and satisfied!!!

Back