• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Post your Lion King PoDM's Here for all to see...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post your Lion King PoDM's Here for all to see...
OK so finally have most of the pins in hand ... posted above is 13 of the 17 Brittany was able to get ... there are still 4 others but she wants to keep those .... going into this we had said we'd keep 2 ... but she's stuggling to deciede on 2 so for now she's holding onto 4 ... i'll try to sneak some pictures of those to post up ...

some of these pins will be up for trade/auction and sale ... hope the pics do the pins justice

OK so finally have most of the pins in hand ... posted above is 13 of the 17 Brittany was able to get ... there are still 4 others but she wants to keep those .... going into this we had said we'd keep 2 ... but she's stuggling to deciede on 2 so for now she's holding onto 4 ... i'll try to sneak some pictures of those to post up ...

some of these pins will be up for trade/auction and sale ... hope the pics do the pins justice

If you are selling the 3rd to last (baby Simba) Id love to buy it off you. Would that be ok? Figured Id get my 'dibbs' in now ;) Plz let me know :)

I know i'm late to the party lol but here is the 1 Lion King PODM i was able to get. Its a little blurry sorry.
181134_10100533886618915_1868797996_n.jpg

Both of mine are for trade! Looking for either my want list or rubyslipperedgoddess ' wantlist for either. Thanks!

Why don't you just give her the two scenes they bought from you? I remember you saying that you needed two for them. I don't think its fair to just trade yours and not give it to the person who asked for them. But that is just my opinion.

It's a bit late in the post but these are what I managed to get... from a trade, from an auction site, and the rest from an aweosme person!! :)... The Baby simba is already going to an awesome home!! I'm keeping a few but might consider trading :) I'm happy!!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back