• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PP81854: DS - Tron - Mickey (LE250)

PP81854: DS - Tron - Mickey (LE250)

liveinnightcity

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Hi all,

Trading the following pin. DisneyStore Tron Mickey, LE250. PP numbers: 56 wanting, 3 trading (of which this is one). DPP has 6 wanting 0 trading. Would like to parlay this into a different Tron pin from the want list if possible - for the trade value the OE Mickey/Tron is good enough for me!
pin81854th200

This is a stock picture, but the pin is in fantastic condition (not on card). Posts are totally straight and solid, no scratches, no missing neon blue paint.

Let me know if interested and PM offers. I have no DPP account and my PinPics account is liveinnightcity. Thanks for looking!

EDIT: If anyone has 81776 (DSF Tron Legacy Surprise Disc) and would do that trade, it's a done deal!

Last edited:
Back