• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pre-Sale for DLP Stitch Star Wars Day 'May the 4th be with you' dangle pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre-Sale for DLP Stitch Star Wars Day 'May the 4th be with you' dangle pin

Rvaya

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
This is a bit late notice I'm sure but I wasn't positive I'd try and go on Monday May 4th until I got home from my trip to the UK. I don't feel sick like I was afraid I would so I decided that I'll go.

This is my first pre-sale so I hope I'm explaining myself and setting it up correctly.

It's for this pin set to release tomorrow at DLP.

11137104_642071692591284_339836323721936365_n.jpg

I've not heard any announcements that it will be 2 per person yet and I've asked around so I don't see there being an issue. I'll open this up to 3 people only cause I don't want to over promise myself, this is the first time I've done this and I thought I should try it out before opening some slots for the Alice in Phantomland event I'm attending at the end of the month.

Price: 16.99 list price + 3 sur charge (The surcharge is only to help cover the expense of getting to the park, nothing more.)

Shipping: That will depend on what type of shipping you would like. Once I get the pin I will get it packaged in bubble wrap and in a normal mailer I use. I'll take it to the post office and weight it.
You will only pay the exact shipping for the item nothing more.

Options: (These all depend on weight so I cannot give you an exact number right now.)
Shipping with regular tracking.
Shipping with tracking and signature required.
- I do many pin trades from France and have never had anything go missing which I think is a good track record.

I would guess it would start from around €5,70 to upwards of €10 for the signature shipping from Paris. But again that's just a guess so you can estimate your cost.

Slots for Star Wars Stitch Pin:
1. Broncobilly83(2 pins)
2. 88Stevenchin
3. Moertimer_Mouse (+ Mickey&Minnie Star OE pins)

Slots for other pins at your request not the Stitch pin: (same €3 sur charge per slot not pin.)

- If there are any OE or other LE pins you would like me to pick up for you please PM me. I cannot promise I can find all LE's because the Pueblo Trading Post is not open during the week so it's just what is spread across many stores in the park to see if they are available. I know the Baymax pins are still not restocked from their original release day.
- I will not add a sur charge per pin only initially to cover the cost to get me to the park. I have a transportation card but it can only get me so far before I have to pay out again.
- If for some reason they put a limit on how many pins can be bought I will of course refund any money sent that applies for any pre-purchases made if it's unavailable at the park. It will be refunded by order so if you're in slot one and I was only able to get 1 then you will be the one to get the pin and slots 2 and 3 would be refunded. I hope that makes sense, it seems pretty standard I would think. I will be getting one for myself so that is why if I can only get 2 it would just cover one slot.

Payment:
First paid, first served.
I will take the item payment today May 3rd upwards of tomorrow the morning of May 4th before I leave for the park. It needs to be sent through paypal, then I'll give you the shipping total afterwards once you've decided what you'd like to do. PM to reserve your spot and I'll send you the paypal account address to send payment. Once it goes through I'll put your name on the list.

If you would like to do some pin trading with the shipment you will not pay any extra shipping costs for added pins that would be part of a trade. But the initial pin and any other pins you would like me to buy on your behalf will have shipping costs. My pinpics account is under the same name, Rvaya. All trading inquires should be done through PM or pinpics directly not this selling thread. I don't want it to get confusing in here.

Last edited:
Hi Rvaya,
Do you know if the OE Mickey/Minnie stars pins released yesterday are still available? If so, I'd love to get the Stitch pin, as well as those two pins! :)

Thanks!

Shaun "Moertimer Mouse"

Hi Rvaya,
Do you know if the OE Mickey/Minnie stars pins released yesterday are still available? If so, I'd love to get the Stitch pin, as well as those two pins! :)

Thanks!

Shaun "Moertimer Mouse"

I'm not positive, but I'd be pretty surprised if it was sold out. I could always take payment for the two pins and refund you if they are not available. They are 6.99 each and then the 3 Euro surcharge. PM me and I'll send you the address for paypal. :)

okay all Stitch slots are full now but if you have any OE or LE pins you would like me to check for please let me know. I'll leave two open slots for those.

Got there with about 100 people in line. Was forced to just buy two. But then at other pin stops that sell LEs too they were selling the pin as well! So by going to all the spots I've gotten all the pins promised for today :) I'm still at the park just breaking for lunch.

Last edited:
Going to get those mail estimates today so I'm gonna close this thread now. Thanks everyone and look out for my post about the Alice in Phantomland pins pre-sale I'll be doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back