• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PRICE LOWERED! LE Cinderella porcelain figurine ornament set - New in box!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PRICE LOWERED! LE Cinderella porcelain figurine ornament set - New in box!

Gingernutty

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Selling this set of Cinderella porcelain figurines that I bought brand new from the UK Disney Store. Box says it's a Christmas set, but they are not Christmas tree ornaments and are suitable for display year-round.
Set is Limited Edition but I do not know the edition size. There is no certificate of authenticity but I can guarantee it's authenticity as I purchased it straight from the store when it was new!
Never been displayed, only taken out of the box once to photograph.
Bought for £70 new, I am selling for LOWERED PRICE OF £35 + shipping and will ship worldwide.

20130303_201543.jpg

20130303_201600.jpg

20130303_201627.jpg

20130303_202047.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back