• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Prices for pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prices for pins?

sacol4940

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi All

I'm looking to try and sell some of my traders....I was just wondering how you know what price to put on them??

Thanks

You can look through sold items on forums, groups or Ebay. Or you can think about what you originally spent. But do make note that Ebay prices aren't the amount the seller gets, Ebay asks fees of the total amount.

You can look through sold items on forums, groups or Ebay. Or you can think about what you originally spent. But do make note that Ebay prices aren't the amount the seller gets, Ebay asks fees of the total amount.

+1

eBay and PayPal takes about 13% in fees. If you sell through the forum, you don't have to pay eBay fees, you'd only pay PayPal fees (about 3%); so most of the time, prices will be 10% less than eBay (unless it's a grail-type pin).

Thanks for the replies :)

Another question sorry, how do you check sold prices on ebay? I've not used that feature before....

In the left column on an Ebay search there are bolded sections titled "Format, Item Location, Delivery Options, and Show Only." Under the bold "Show Only" title there are three boxes which you can check, "Returned Accepted, Completed Listings, Sold Listings." If you check the box for sold listings it will then show you all of the sold items for whatever you were searching for (bids or buy it nows). If you check the completed listings box it will show you the auctions that ended regardless of bids, buys etc. Hope this makes sense. :)

Dixie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back