• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Printing shipping labels from home.

Printing shipping labels from home.

TheAlyssadon

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Hello!

Does anyone here print all their shipping labels from home? If so, how do you do it? I know Ebay gives you a discount, but is there somewhere that I can go to get cheaper postage online without selling something on Ebay? Even better if you know of a place I can buy international postage online. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!! :hsd:

Paypal is another place where you can get the labels for cheaper :) ! I'm not too sure if you can get international postage on Paypal, hopefully someone will have a better answer for this one.

Me too! I don't always have time to run to the post office, and the ones around me are only open while I'm at work. I KNOW there has to be an easier way. I did just sign up for a USPS.com account, maybe that's a step in the right direction? Lol

I signed up for a USPS.com account and I looked at Paypal, but neither one of them seem to want to give me simple First Class package shipping :( On USPS I couldn't even find the option, on Paypal it shows as an option, but it doesn't let you choose it. lol. I am at the point where it is so frustrating I'd rather just go wait in line at the post office... and that's pretty bad :rofl:

Last edited:
For shipping in the US I use pay pal's multi-order shipping. It's the cheapest and you can print the labels at home. Each small package of pins (I usually send 1-4 at a time for trading) only costs 1.64 to ship with a tracking number. It's really nice for me to not have to drag 3 kids to the post office.

I haven't found an affordable way to print international postage online but I would like to.

Back