• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Psycho Pixie Rock's with a Zap for a little girl!

ZAPPED! Psycho Pixie Rock's with a Zap for a little girl!

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
I recently had an auction where the winning bid was a Pirate Princess pin bid by Psycho Pixie. I told Kristine she was going to make a little girl really happy as she had played on a softball team last summer named Pirate Princesses. Well not only did Psycho Pixie send me the winning bid pin but four others as well. This child will be over the moon when she gets these great pins!
original bid winning pin

This fourth one I could not find for the life of me! If anyone can find it it would be appreciated, thanks!

Thank you Psycho Pixie for going well above and beyond expectations!!! YOU ROCK!!

Last edited:
MOST of the "pink pirate princess" pins are in the pinpics group i created::

Pin Pics: Pin Groups

the fourth pin is NOT in pinpics. I kept meaning to add it but I never got around to it. I hunted for it for AGES. I am fairly certain it was a DLR exclusive.... but i could be wrong.

Back