• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Psycho's Massivly Crappy POTC POC Points auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Psycho's Massivly Crappy POTC POC Points auction

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
:rock:Here it is folks! A mega POC pin auction just for you!!!!!!!!:rock:

:wat:Not one, not two, not even three... But FIVE pins in this set!
Four of these pins are dramatically upside down trades VS wants. :roll:
:dunno:And the fifth one, well... its close!!!!

Here are the pictures::

:coffee:Here are the pinticulars. ALL ARE LE 2000:

:werd:For those who have never played my POC points auction game..... POC means Piece of Crap. :werd:
By definition any pin I auction in my POC games is a pin that is an LE, and also is "upside down" trades VS wants.
:anxious:And your mission, my dear bidder, is to find the absolute worst pins you can find to earn points.:anxious:
LE/OE/Rack/retired... whatever.
Whoever gets the most points wins

How do you get points you ask????

1. Find a pin (or pins) that is upside down trade to wants. For instance Miss Swan up there, she is 38/9.
  2. subract the wants from the trades and you get the point value. so Miss Swan is a 29 point pin.
  3. If you have multiple pins you add their point values together to get your total point bid.
  4. The idea is to get the most points, with the fewest pins, although I really don't care how many pins you bid.

:nono:A pin that is positive trade/wants is worth absolutly NOTHING in this game. no points.:nono:

:bowdown:My requests:

1. Post your pin number(s) and total point value as your bid.
  2. If you add to it, quote yourself and add in the reply post please!
  3. Do not add to other peoples bids here. If you want to help someone up their points, organize it via PM.

:alert::alert::alert::alert:Here is the catch to this game:::alert:
:alert::alert::alert:
  • A few of my wanted list are actually upside down trade/wants.
  • If you can find them, and bid them... you earn a bonus of 100 points per wanted upside down pin!!!!! WOW!

:eek2:ONE BIG RULE: No scrap/counterfiets. I don't care if it has warnings, but if you ship me a bad pin I will be very upset!:soapbox:
Auction ends on Sunday
October 28th
@ 11:59pm at 42 seconds exactly. PST

:squintsycho pixies psychotically small print: :squint:
All auctions are final, International bidders welcome. Aliens do exist. do not bid aliens. Pin bids only for this auction since you cant give a point value for a doll or small child. Do not bother to bid if you don't have a sense of humor. Auctions and bidding are addictive, auctioneer cannot be held responsible for addictive side effects, up to but not nessisarily the only side effects can be; obbsessive pin buying, pin trading, OCD need to rearrange your pin book, empty bank accounts, delayed back ache, swelling of the feet, purchase of an AP, and then never going on rides at the parks, increased DPF post count, and often times increase in itrader ratings.

All right, going to give this a go:

Pin 3121: DS - 102 Dalmatians (Domino with Bone Logo)
T/W: 66 - 6 = 60

Pin 38608: Walt Disney Travel Co. - Disneyland 50
T/W: 101 - 14 = 87

60 + 87 = 147 pts

(hope I did this right! lol)

I love this idea! How often do you post these Psycho Pixie? I hope I've amassed more pins by the time your next one rolls around.

I try to run a POC once a month. Currently hunting for a thanksgiving themed POC for November. lol If you have a horrible upside down LE thanksgiving pin please pm me!

points board::
mupghle 176
Pin a Colada 152
disneycrazee 147
docfish 122

My bid:

Pin 50534: WDW - Hidden Mickey Collection - Scuba Diving - Pluto
t 113 - w 33 = 80

Pin 65896: WDW - Hidden Mickey Pin Series III - FUN ICONS - Mickey Flag
t 170 - w 40 = 130

TOTAL = 210 points

My bid:

Pin 50534: WDW - Hidden Mickey Collection - Scuba Diving - Pluto
t 113 - w 33 = 80

t 170 - w 40 = 130

TOTAL = 210 points

Adding to my bid:

Pin 36558: WDW - Cast Lanyard Series 3 - Magic Kingdom Parking Sign (Minnie)
t 168 - w 56 = 112

NEW TOTAL = 322 points (3 pins)

Uh oh! someone must really like these pirates!!!! The points are creeping up!

points board::
Paragani 322
Teddy ruxpin 256
mupghle 176
Pin a Colada 152
disneycrazee 147
docfish 122

I believe I've found my calling! :lol:

I bid:

• Pin 2: Celebrate The Future Hand in Hand - 2000 Dancers (Resort Flex Pin) 222T - 16W = 206 pts
  • Pin 3130: Epcot Holidays Around The World Dinner Pin143T - 21W =122 pts
  • Pin 3147: Mickey Mouse 2001 pin94T - 4W =90 pts
  • Pin 12302: Signs of the Zodiac (Capricorn/January) Goat 32T - 23W = 9 pts *from your wants list*

If I did this right, my total is: 427 + 100 bonus (12302 on your wants list) = 527 pts

WOO HOO! I HAVE THE CRAPPIEST PINS OF ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock::rofl:
SO FAR...

Holy crap lwrn2!

OK, changing my bid to:

Pin 82352: DLR/WDW - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - Deebees Collection - Conductee

t 152 - w 41 = 111

t 170 - w 40 = 130

Pin 36558: WDW - Cast Lanyard Series 3 - Magic Kingdom Parking Sign (Minnie)
t 168 - w 56 = 112

Pin 65472: DLR - 2008 Hidden Mickey Series - Bowling Pin Villains - Cruella De Vil
t 167 - w 51 = 116

Pin 75092: DLR/WDW - 2010 Hidden Mickey Series - Princess Hearts (Tiana)
t 172 - w 53 = 119

TOTAL POINTS = 588 (5 pins)

well crud pargani . . .was totally going to try and compete but ya'll have fun with this one!

(btw, thank you psycho for making me familiarize myself with my trades list's w/t ratios, and the realization that I have a lot more lower trades/higher wants pins than I realized! lol)

one of the good side effects of my POC auctions. folks look at their traders in depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.