• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTDs ARE BACK! GSF/DSS Pin Trader Sundae thread. Blue Fairy/DoDo/Anastasia/Archimedes

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTDs ARE BACK! GSF/DSS Pin Trader Sundae thread. Blue Fairy/DoDo/Anastasia/Archimedes
If anyone can grab a Beaker, I'm willing to trade a Tito PTD or pay $25 shipped.

Beaker! :) (And a surprise release of the Million Dollar Arm marquee... Flyer in the second post.)

GSF_PTD_Beaker.jpg

Heee, I love Beaker! I won't be sad if he's still around this evening when I'll most likely go with my friend.

June is gonna be big with that princess release. Just saw the flyer on their Facebook page.

Holeeeeeeeey....Good luck to everyone who attends, it's going to be MADNESS.

No Lion King pin? At least there might be a surprise release for the anniversary.

Belle!!!!!

So many pretty princess pins yay ^_^! Will there also be a flyer for June releases? Or will it just be the event? Please c:

I'll be looking for the 2 Princess and the Frog pins of course - if any kind soul ends up with extra please let me know!!!

Maybe I will set up a wanted thread for anyone looking for pins from this event (cause I am sure there will be a lot of us haha)

Last edited:
If any wonderful person would be willing to get me the two brave pins, the belle and enchanted one, I'd love them forever! I'm helping my sister move to Wisconsin and that's the day we leave! :sad:

Last edited:
DSF just will not bend. All they have are dollar signs in their eye$. They love the hype and the lines. They could care less how infuriating it is for people that have real jobs. They just want money money money. Greedy selfish heartless ba$tard$. I still think, LE1000 and back to 2 per person will be equally beneficial. It makes them easier to get and people will still buy them. People aren't going to just stop, even if the pin is only worth $20-$25 versus the $30+ minimum they all want now they will still buy them. LE1000 and 2 per person allows people to get traders and if you miss one, it's not the end of the world and you can trade for it later. And if it's a junky character the families won't bring all their kids and buy the max, they may only get a few. DSF will still move the pins, no question. But why sell out of 3 LE300's 1 at a time to 300 people who camp all day when you could sell 1 LE1000 to 500 people @ 2 per person and do fewer transactions for the same amount of money? The pins costs you half the price too because you buy larger quantity.

+1
I've always believed they should be LE1000 and to go back to 2 pp. Just so the extra can be used to trade. I don't think the LE1000 size would drive people away; I think people will still collect them and trade them (just as pin "trading" is supposed to be about).

GSF/DSS Monthly Flyer & Pin Trader Sundae thread. PTS is: Beaker 5/16/2014

With a less than 40% chance of a Voucher, you have to have balls to post it thinking they can promise this set. Set at starting price $500+. Is this realistic?
Person with the most kids wins. Willy Wonka would be proud.
pybehazy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wwwwwwwaaait

hold up

do I have to go Friday to get a wrist band so I can come back for Saturday?

I didn't catch that before. How did they figure that makes sense?

that was my thought exactly!

I think it's because they're anticipating MANY MANY people. If there were 1000 people, they wouldn't be able to do wristbands and THEN vouchers within the hour time before the store opens. In the past, they've been late, and it's taken MUCH longer than an hour. So, maybe they're expecting it to take 3 hours or 4 hours? If it were 4 hours, they'd need people to be there at 2 am or 3 am for 7 am sales, right? So, instead of having people camp out in the alley from 10pm or earlier on Friday for a 2am voucher, they're doing the 12 hour window on Friday.

So, yes, you get the wristband on Friday and then come back Saturday to pick up the voucher (and hope you're between 1 and 400).

I believe that going on Friday for wristband is ONLY for the Pin Trading Event, Not for the Princesses release. That is the way I read the Flyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back