• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Queen of Hearts dangle pin - One Hour Left!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Queen of Hearts dangle pin - One Hour Left!

echoharmony

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
This auction will end on Monday, August 6th at 7pm Pacific time!

Up for auction is the following pin:

Pin 43904: DLR - D Magazine Collection 2006 - February -
Queen of Hearts (Color Error)

pin43904

It's LE 1000 and has 12 trading / 44 wanting.

There is no reserve on this auction! With that said, please try and bid fairly :) Only bids made on this thread will be considered. Private bids and bids placed after the auction's end time/date will not be valid.

Here are some things I like!

Want list, Disney Auctions pins, Disneyshopping pins, DSF pins, Stitch, Jessica, Alice, Nightmare, PODMs, Haunted Mansion, Princesses, Villains, anything that can help me get my wants :)

Here are things I don't like!

Hidden mickey/cast lanyard pins(unless on my want list), Fab 5(besides Chip n Dale), Propins, Sedesma, booster pack pins, etc.

With that said, have fun!! You don't have to have something on my want list to bid, I love seeing what's out there!

Last edited:
This is one I already own, but it's a nice pin, don't know why there isn't more interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back