• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Question about Chatroom

Question about Chatroom

PrincessGabby

Semi-Hiatus!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi everyone! I know I have been idle for a long time now, but I guess I just got real busy with school and stuff. But now it's summer so I get to relax!

Anyways, I had a question about the chat room. For some reason, it's not loading the chat room. My OS is Windows 7, and the web browser I'm using is Google Chrome. I have downloaded Java multiple times to see if it would do anything, but still nothing. When I click the page, a window opens, but where the chat room should be, it's blank. Any suggestions?

I was wondering if maybe there was something else I needed to download? Perhaps another add-on?

***UPDATE: I updated Adobe Flash Player and downloaded Microsoft Silverlight. Still nothing. Any help appreciated!***
****UPDATE #2: FIGURED OUT WHY IT WASN'T WORKING, I HAD TO SHUTDOWN MY VIRUS SOFTWARE!****

Please reply ASAP!

Thanks again!
-Gabby

Last edited:
Back