• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Question about DTD Pin Traders and PODH pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question about DTD Pin Traders and PODH pins

TCox91

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I'm planning on getting to Anaheim this coming Thursday, which is the same day that the new PODH pin (Indy) is being released. Off-hand does anyone know the hours for Pin Traders at Downtown Disney? I'm hoping I can get there before closing on Thursday, otherwise I'll be there at opening on Friday morning. I'm not actually going into the parks until Monday, so that's why I'm trying to get this pin at Pin Traders.

With that said, do you think I might have a decent shot at getting the pin? I've read that the first two of this series (POTC and Little Mermaid) were fairly easy to get, meaning that they didn't sell out the day of release. But given how popular Indy is, not to mention that this is the first PODH pin for this attraction, do you think that this one would be difficult to get? Obviously no one can predict the future, but I just wanted to get a general idea.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back