• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Question about the pin backing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question about the pin backing

MrShaun

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
So as you can see in the subject that is the question of the hour. Do you or should keep the pin backing and what pins do you keep the backing for IE limited edition or special ones? I know eventually some of the ones I have I will or may trade them off..

Yes, definitely. Some people really care about that (although if it's rare enough it probably wouldn't be a deal breaker...)

I always keep my pin backings with the original pins. However, they can get mixed up sometimes if your pins are all kept together. If you ever wanna wear your pins on your lanyard I suggest you definitely get the backings that lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back