• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

QUESTION Question about traders

I am curious what percentage of your collection is traders?

• Total voters
QUESTION Question about traders

Mcgilligan

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hello everyone,

I was going through my collection recently and I figured out approximately how much of my collection is traders. I was a little surprised.

According to pinpics I have 1484 pins, 233 of which are traders, which comes out to around 15%. I bumped it up to 20% since a lot of recent pins aren't on Pinpics and many of those are traders.

None of the above. I don't consider my traders to be my "collection" per se.

But I have 2 bags and 3 or 4 binders of traders.
Compared to 8 bags of keepers, 5 binders, and several large boxes of uncatalogued keepers + framed pin sets.

Pinpics says I have 370 traders, but that is missing a bunch of recent stuff, so probably about 425-450ish. My collection is way, way, way larger. Most of my traders are extra mystery pins, and right now I have too much stuff and need to actually trade. I'd like to get everything down into one binder of "good" pins (carded DSSH stuff mostly), one large Pinfolio of traders, and the small Pinfolio of Hidden Mickeys / Magical Mystery Series / Mystery Baggie level pins. But pandemic buying has me maxed out and then some.

I keep thinking we need to try and figure out how to do some Tradapalooza type of thing, and get some trade chains going to help people complete sets, and can't find 1 to 1 matches.

I agree with the thoughts above that state my traders are not part of my collection. I always get confused when someone asks me if all of my pins are for trade... I don't bring my collection pins to trading events.

Anyway... if I were to answer the question what is the percentage of my traders to my collection... no idea. But going to roughly (very roughly) say my quantity of trader is about half of what is in my collection... so 50%.

I just checked PP and I have 1421 in my collection and 500 in my traders so I guess it is about 1/3. But I like some of
my traders so it might be less. :)

I keep thinking we need to try and figure out how to do some Tradapalooza type of thing, and get some trade chains going to help people complete sets, and can't find 1 to 1 matches.
A Tradapalooza would be awesome! As someone who really only trades on here and occasionally on Reddit, it would be nice to find a way to generate a few more trades with some trusted DPF members.

A Tradapalooza would be awesome! As someone who really only trades on here and occasionally on Reddit, it would be nice to find a way to generate a few more trades with some trusted DPF members.

I haven’t traded on Reddit in forever! Haha just saw a post with a pin I want. Hopefully I can work something out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back