• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

quick question - sharp edges

Status
Not open for further replies.
quick question - sharp edges

kneenuh33

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i was wondering if a sharper edge or an edge that has a slant (wider towards the backing) would make it a fake.

Not necessarily, I think some of my round 2010 hidden mickeys I have were sorta like that, I'll have to double check. By sharp do you mean sharp enough that it might slice your finger open? Other than that I'd be more on the look out for inconsistanancy within the pin edge itself, does it seem gritty seems unpolished. etc. Possibly, may we see the pin you're referring to?

ill try to get a video or pic up, but not THAT sharp lol. but like, i noticed theyre rough, sorta bumpy, and i didnt think the edges would be at a slant (being wider at the base) it just seems off. because others that i have bought or i know are real, are smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back