• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Rapunzel Dreams pin on sale in France! (edit: false alarm maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rapunzel Dreams pin on sale in France! (edit: false alarm maybe)
Even my anxiety is kicking in big time, should have taken my meds, haha

It only took me 2 seconds, and when I wanted to pay, it said they had removed it from my basket because it was out of stock o_O

I think, I managed to get it...... got my confirmation email. Well nothing like an adrenaline rush first thing in the morning......

Hi,
Well thats a another reason not to collect tangled lol I was refreshing every second and it just sold out!!! in
under 5 second lol Goodluck to all who got one!!!

I tried to get this for a friend, but I got an error whilst it was trying to process and I couldn't add it to my basket. :/ Now I feel gutted! I really wanted to get her it. :facepalm: Did anyone else get an error?

I've been stalking that site since 7AM x_x

Keep in my mind we only had like 150 pins available for ALL 3 sites apperently (yes, again, the French got a shot too).

I didn't get it either I missed out on up as well but a lovely person has helped me with that one pin trading is coming un enjoyable any more it makes me want to pack it in and let the sharks just have them all sorry really peeved right now!

I just feel totally crushed....been refreshing the page since 8am and then it was gone before I could get it in my basket.
So much for collecting the set :sad:

:cry:

I didnt of course I have never seen anything like it but then it was more than a mess I never expected to anyway I suppose there go my chances of getting beloved tales enchanted! Cant wait to see any ore on the bay and what price they go for at the moment as I looked there is only one seller who has 4 and is English!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CM I bet at £129.99 out of my pocket
Jacqui

I think I got mine, it was so quick I had no clue what I was doing.
It sold out crazy fast though! Congratulations to everyone that got one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back