• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Rapunzel PTN for PoDM ENDS Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rapunzel PTN for PoDM ENDS Tonight

Goofy_Moe

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
290   0   0
Well not quite as easy as the title sounds, but it may be if you have the right scene... Show us your best offer of PoDM's and we will consider a trade, but if we do not see anything good by tonight... Then this baby goes up for auction and you guys could fight it out like us Goons do...!!! So if you want to trade for it before it goes up for battle, this is your only chance...

Here is a picture of the actual pin...

attachment.php

Yes it is as beautiful as it looks in the picture...

So let's see your scenes..!!

Last edited:
how bout this

and
Pin 61870: WDW - Pin Trading University - Disney's Pin Celebration 2008 - Jumbo Pin - Most Likely To Get the Scoop
the scoop is up north in Minnesota waiting in my mailbox for me to get home. ( we are in florida yay!!!)
We will be back hime the 4th of sept.

Yes we are mainly looking for year one, as the only two scenes still needed from year two are the following ones...

Lion King... Pride Rock Full Rafiki Body (I made a stupid mistake and traded my wifes away... She's Pissed thus why this pin is here now to make up for my foolishness)

and

Tangled... Big Hair scene... The Expensive one...

Are you only wanting first year PoDMs? The only PoDMs I have are The Little Mermaid.

Allen... This is a great offer, unfortunately as I have replied to a few PM's, these are scenes we already own and would just become traders for me, and my goal here is to find her something special to make up for my mistake... But thank you for the offer...

well... I only have 4 PODM's... so I will offer your pick of 3!

Xsp4P.jpg

Uppch.jpg

x2xZK.jpg

FJovG.jpg

Hey Moe here is what I got as far as PODM you might be looking for. Let me know if you are looking for others or check my post under the trading section.
photo36.jpg

photo17.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo4.jpg

******************* UPDATE **********************

At this time we have at least one or more trade offers that we would accept for this pin...

With that being said... I am not going to make a final decision until midnight tonight... As we have said we would allow offers until that time...

But... There will be NO AUCTION for this pin!!! A trade offer will be sent to one person at midnight...

Keep in mind... This is not an auction and we are not accepting offers of anything other than top PoDM scenes... and we are not going to post any leaders at any time, so not to get anyone's hopes up...

My inbox is filling up, so please post any offer here if possible...

Again this pin WILL BE TRADED TONIGHT...!!! So give us your best shot... Well show us your best cell...!!!

While I'm sure my scene is not as good as what you've already found, I know you had on your list of wants a scene from Sword in the Stone with Mim and Merlin in animal form, so I will offer this

IMG_5552.jpg

Jabberwocky I am so sorry I must have missed your pm in the mayhem of my last thread. I found it now. Moe if you want the Alice I have another MADD hatter cell coming

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back