• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Rapunzel/Tangled Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rapunzel/Tangled Pins

Scarlett K

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi I am trading a Rapunzel DSF/GSF Princess Calendar and two Rapunzel Window to the Magic pins. I am primarily looking for PTDs but I also collect lion king and frozen and I'm open to all offers. I am willing to trade these pins as a set or as individuals. I can also meet in person at Disneyland or the soda fountain :wavey:. All pins are new on card and the calenday is in its original cello wrap.

Last edited:
Interested in both the calendar and window pin, if you still have them available. LMK if I have anything you might like

tumblr_inline_mjdhqhRvIH1qz4rgp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back