• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Rasputin zaps again!!!!

ZAPPED! Rasputin zaps again!!!!

SwinginKitten

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Darris and Angie sent me a package a while ago before the went on their trip to WDW. I had posted in their grail zap thread, we had lunch and we talked about Beloved Tales pins and then....I get this in the mail:

attachment.php

attachment.php

They had gotten me all four of the newly released Beloved Tales which is AWESOME!!!! Some of you have seen my post about only needing 7 more and Darris and Angie are a big part of why I only need 7 more!! They are wonderful people!!! Plus the packaging was beautiful! Loved the princess ribbon and stickers!!!

THANK YOU DARRIS & ANGIE!!!!

Sallie

Back