• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Re-Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-Introduction

Briscoefilms

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi All,

I've been flickering in and out of pins for the last year-ish. We finally bought our own house, my father passed away, then one of our cats in the same week. So with the move, a lot of mixed up mental struggles, I haven't really been....well, me I suppose. So I'm returning to the fray and hoping to get some trades lined up for our next Florida visit in September. I had the pleasure of meeting Merlin on our last visit, all be it for a fleeting handover of some pins by us both. Hope he may well be around again this year, so I can treat him to a Dole Whip for his help!

It's great to see you around again! And trust me, he definitely will be around. Welcome back!

Dole Whip it is then

Thanks guys. Need to catch up on what Mansion stuff I’ve missed in my absence.
First on the list is the Love is an Adventure jumbo. Definitely must have!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.