• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

(Re)introductions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Re)introductions!

Pin Hound

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello there everyone,

So I tried getting into this forum back before the Love is an Adventure Pin Event, but life happened and I never really got the chance. I've been out of the loop for about a year and a half, so I've got some catching up to do. But I'm now in Orlando for at least a year, hopefully permanently, and I'm excited to try and make my way into this community! I used to exclusively collect Stitch, but now I've branched out to include basically any of the 90's movies, especially Mulan and Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Big first question here, what's the news about the trading tables at Epcot? I've heard they've been removed, so do traders not go out there anymore?

Thanks!

Hi and welcome! :lgm: I can't answer your Epcot question but you are certainly well positioned to get pins to trade here! :D

Welcome back indeed! :)

As for the Trading tables, they are more or less gone physically, but a lot of traders set up in the Stone planters to the side of the trading station (toward the Land side). They're usually lined up along the planters or in the few spare tables that survived the great purge ;P

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks! Good to know there's still a chance of traders being down there, I was debating going out to Epcot tomorrow but I didn't want to haul all my pins if it wasn't a thing anymore

There’s actually more space for people to trade vs only having two tables prior to moving across from the pin store. Usually 4-5 people trading through the day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There's one or two tables, but they're removed from the Marathon to the Princess half every year. Look for them to come back in late Feb/ early March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back